Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Manager, Salesforce Marketing Cloud - Nationwide
Category: Business Advisory Consulting, Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
Huron’s Salesforce team is seeking a Salesforce Consulting Manager with strong experience in CRM and related technologies. The Salesforce Consulting Manager will have experience with solutions architecture, onsite coordination, designing, configuration and development. The candidate should be a subject matter expert in providing customization, development, enhancement and support for Saleforce.com projects.
The Salesforce Consulting Manager will lead project delivery including; managing work plans, defining business requirements, solution architecture, organizing and prioritizing business needs. Candidate will ultimately be responsible for developing and maintaining a portfolio and Salesforce.com clients and projects.
Role and Responsibilities:
• Successfully manage end to end Salesforce Marketing Cloud Projects ensuring a high level of quality.
• Establish and maintain positive client relationships.
• Balance and prioritize workload across multiple clients and engagements
• Perform or assist and guide Business/Solutions Architect in Salesforce Marketing Cloud requirement definition and implementation process.
• Clearly articulate business requirements and translate client needs into Salesforce marketing Cloud design considerations.
• Work with implementation team to ensure business requirements are satisfied.
• Act as point of contact for client escalations and drive resolutions.
• Identify and market sales opportunities for new clients and/or projects.
• Provide mentorship to team members.
• Provide product expertise support for Salesforce Marketing Cloud within the larger Salesforce practice.
• Support the growth of the organizations: assume additional office responsibilities (e.g., career management, mentoring, recruiting, training, attending conferences)
• 3-5 years’ experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud/ExactTarget.
• Experience with Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementations: lead, design, develop, deliver.
• In-depth understandings of the capabilities of the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application.
• Proven experience in designing and building Salesforce Marketing Cloud solutions with external platform integrations.
• Marketing Cloud Consultant certification or equivalent related experience (can get certified as soon as they sign on)
• Experience in Salesforce Marketing Cloud implementation process development and project management.
• Working knowledge of HTML, SQL, and AMPscript.
• Proven ability to creatively use ESPs or CRM technology to solve business
• Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
• Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
• Outstanding client service skills
• Attention to detail and accuracy
• Analytical and creative problem solving skills
• Team player and deadline oriented
• Ability to multi-task and set workload priorities in a fast-paced environment
• Flexibility with travel and hours
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.