Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Manager, Salesforce (Healthcare) Nationwide
Category: Business Advisory Consulting, Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
You’ve gained valuable technical expertise in the vibrant consulting arena. But you find yourself wondering what’s next on your career agenda. You want to continue developing your current skills…but you want to step it up a notch. Huron has your answer—our Technical Manager position. Our managers perform a wide range of functions such as working in conjunction with other Huron and client team members—and leading the implementation life cycle (including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support). It’s a highly-dynamic position—with significant travel and considerable visibility.
One trait that describes our ideal tech manager candidate is highly-capable. We seek out team players who consistently execute well-developed talents and embrace career growth. Maybe your forte involves project management methodology…or maybe complex design document creation. Perhaps you excel in end-user training development and execution…business process modification identification…or testing approaches for script development and execution. Whatever your unique talents, whatever your passion—in design, creation, and leadership—we’ve got you covered.
What’s next on your career agenda? Let’s get to work – together.
Minimum of 5 years of hands-on experience in Salesforce.com
- Ideal candidate will have experience working with Healthcare clients (provider and payer)
- Ability to lead jobs, as well as work as part of a team for larger engagements
- Extensive experience in writing BRD, Functional Specification documents and Process flows.
- Extensive experience in conducting Feasibility Studies, Gap Analysis and Root Cause Analysis (RCA)
- In-depth understanding of the capabilities and constraints of the SFDC CRM application
- Experience defining business solutions leveraging SFDC
- Experience in developing SFDC custom objects and work-flow business rules
- Experience with third-party tools (e.g. SFDC Excel Connector, SFDC Data Loader, etc.)
- In-depth understanding of SFDC toolkit (e.g. Visual force, Apex, Triggers, Chatter, Apex Data Loader, Apex Explorer, etc.)
- Ability to manage work of remote Salesforce Developers
- Should have knowledge in Data Migration and Integration (SSO and web services)
- Applied knowledge of the solution definition, design, layout and configuration of the SFDC implementation and related applications
- Recommend cost effective technology solutions for business challenges
- Ensure the on-time delivery of enhancements or modifications to ongoing production CRM systems.
- Flexibility with travel and hours
Bachelor Degree in MIS, Computer Science or IT Related
Salesforce.com Certified Administrator and Developer
Salesforce.com Sales and/or Service Cloud Consultant
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.