Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Consulting Manager - Oracle EPM Planning/PBCS (RDC)
Job ID: 2940
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The multi-faceted role you’ve been looking for… RDC Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead inside the Research and Delivery Center for ES&A. Known for being politically savvy, they build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. They plan, shape and deliver technology solutions that deliver results and seamlessly align with client goals, visions and missions. Remarkably versatile, our RDC Managers also spend significant time mentoring RDC delivery staff on the engagement team—where they tirelessly share expertise as well as feedback and encouragement. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… As a RDC Manager, you have the unique ability to specialize in certain areas of enterprise software products that showcase and employ your areas of expertise while pursuing your “career vision”. In addition, you are key in mentoring the next generation of consultants inside our Research and Delivery Center. You have the ability to mold and grow new Analysts and help them achieve the next level in their consulting career. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every RDC Manager adds to who we are as an organization—and the more you evolve, the more we do. An exciting career experience awaits you: It’s intense… it’s analytically rigorous… it’s practical… it’s entrepreneurial… it’s intellectually stimulating—and most definitely—it’s career-defining. It’s the Huron way.
Let’s get to work – together.
- At least 6 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning / PBCS and Essbase
- At least 6 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
- 3-5 years of leading project teams and mentoring consultants
- Experience leading medium to large scale Hyperion Planning implementation projects
- Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
- Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
- Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
- Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus(ASO)
- Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
- Willingness to travel up to 25%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.