Job ID: 1809
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
*This role may be based in any major US city.*
The Oracle DRM Manager is responsible for delivery of DRM consulting projects and shows a demonstrated expert level of technical and functional proficiency in the design and development of enterprise-wide master data applications.
The Oracle DRM Manager will also:
• Design, build and deploy master data solutions for Huron client engagements, enforces master data best practices, and defines data governance policies and workflows for clients.
• Coordinate the dimensional requirements across all components of multi-disciplinary implementation projects
• Supervise and mentor junior members of the team on DRM/MDM projects.
• 5+ years of master data analysis, design, implementation, and support of master data management applications and familiarity with EPM/BI applications.
• 3+ years, or equivalent of project management experience, as a Master Data Architect, Data Governance Architect or Project Manager
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Management or Information Systems or equivalent
• Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Management (Hyperion-DRM/previously Hyperion MDM/Razza) or Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Governance (DRG)
• Knowledge of workflow applications preferred
• Familiarity with Oracle’s Service Oriented Architecture, Hyperion EPM applications, and Oracle DRG (DRM Workflow).
• Familiarity with concepts of functional governance.
• Familiarity with Oracle Hyperion EPM applications, EBS, PeopleSoft, and other common general ledgers is preferred
• Travel: Candidates must be willing to travel up to 80% of the time
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Has successfully implemented, and/or participated in large-scale MDM and Enterprise Performance Management solutions
• Has experience designing, implementing or enforcing data governance policies and procedures in large-scale DG solutions
• Has strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation /deliverables
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills