Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Manager, Financial Advisory - New York, Chicago or Dallas
Job ID: 5021
Category: Business Advisory Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
City: New York
Our Financial Advisory team advises client companies on restructuring & turnaround, performance improvement and commercial dispute advisory engagements. We work consistently in middle market and have expertise across industries including industrials, retail and consumer goods, energy, healthcare. We are seeking a Manager to join our Financial Advisory team in New York or Dallas.
The multi-faceted role you’ve been looking for… Managers play a vibrant, integral role at Huron. Their invaluable knowledge reflects in the projects they manage and the teams they lead. Managers build long-standing partnerships with clients, while collaborating with colleagues to solve their most important challenges. As a Manager, you’ll structure and develop work plans, complete complex models and conduct analysis, develop and expand client relationships and mentor junior staff on the engagement team. This benefits Huron profoundly as it promotes a culture of respect, unity, collaboration, and personal achievement.
Our environment inspires and rewards growth… Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development. Every Manager adds to who we are as an organization—and the more you evolve, the more we do.
Let’s get to work – together.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the areas of restructuring & turnaround, performance improvement or corporate finance consulting
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency with: 13 week cash flow forecast, integrated 3 statement financials, financial reporting (monthly operating reports, statements & schedules), operational improvement and overhead analysis, and pitchbook preparation
- Strong project and client management skills and ability to think strategically and help clients assess their problems
- Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
- Willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
- This position can be located in either New York, Chicago, or Dallas
- MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Have or working toward one or more of the following certifications: CPA, CIRA, CTP, CFA, CDB
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.