Category: Finance/Accounting, Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Solution Group Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
**This position can be based anywhere in Western Canada**
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. The Consulting Manager will be responsible for all aspects of Hyperion system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
The Consulting Manager will be responsible to:
• Develop and maintain project plans.
• Translate business needs into practical solutions.
• Build best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
• Tune and optimize Planning and Essbase applications
• Design and build of reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
• Provide expertise in Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• At least 6 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning and Essbase
• At least 6 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
• Experience leading medium to large scale Hyperion Planning implementation projects
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
• Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
• Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus(ASO)
• Prior team management experience, experience managing people (mentoring, delegating, reviewing work, and coaching staff)
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
• Familiarity with entire Hyperion EPM Suite
• Industry vertical experience
• Oracle Certifications