Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Consulting Director - Oracle ERP Cloud (West Coast or Northeast Region)
Job ID: 1867
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
*This position can be based either on the West Coast or in the Northeast region of the United States.*
Directors are responsible for managing a portfolio of projects and business development activities. The position involves significant on-site client contact with travel three to four days each week and overall client, team, and practice management. Directors provide guidance and supervision to Analysts, Associates, Managers, subcontractor and client personnel.
Directors are responsible to:
• Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
• Manage client deliverables, project budget, and quality assurance
o Chart of accounts design
o Software configuration
o Identification of business process modifications
o Complex design document creation
o Testing approach for script development and execution
o End-user training development and execution
• Lead efforts to develop proposals and detailed project plans
• Effectively lead multiple, large engagements
• Provide leadership to practice and team direction on engagements beyond individual contribution
• Develop and manage client relationships
• Lead business development efforts
• Develop others by sharing expertise, coaching, and mentoring
• Ensure overall work product quality by leveraging expertise across the organization
• Be perceived as an internal expert resource with strong industry and/or service line knowledge
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, economics, or related fields
• 10+ years’ work experience in the information technology, accounting, or consulting field
• Project implementation experience in one or more of the following areas: Oracle EBS and Cloud ERP offerings including Financials, Purchasing, HCM, EPM, and SCM; Experience with PeopleSoft and Cloud ERP
• Significant experience with estimating, implementation planning and project management
• Strong analytical, project management, and communication skills
• Proven thought leadership as indicated by speaking engagements and/or publications
• Passion and drive for business development and problem solving
• Ability to translate client needs and feedback into coherent project plans
• Has experience in the financial, operational, or research administration areas of a university, hospital, or academic medical center
• Knowledge of federal regulations related to research preferred
• Experience as a functional application specialist
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• The ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
• A desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies.
• Willingness to travel 80% of the time.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.