Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Workday Integrations, Commercial
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-
thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
• Define requirements and architect Workday Integrations to meet client needs
• Use various development tools and integration products such as Workday Studio and Cloud Connect
• Act as a point of contact for the project / client for delivery of Workday Integrations
• Advise client on multiple application solutions and technology landscape
• Leverage prior Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation and integrations experience
• Remote and 50% Travel
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• At least 1 years of experience in IT/Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) implementation
• At least 2 years of experience in Human Capital Management (HCM) or Financial Management
• At least 2 years of experience in ERP web service integrations (i.e., SOAP, WSDL, XML)
• At least 1 year experience in Project Delivery / Management
• At least 2 years of experience in Workday Integrations
• Certified in Workday Integrations
Remote + 50% Travel
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.