Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Workday HCM Functional, Commercial
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Strategy Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-
thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
Workday HCM Consultant:
• Work directly with clients to implement and support Workday Human Capital Management technology solutions into their business environments
• Provide delivery support and assistance for Workday Human Capital Management applications to our clients
• Experience with HCM, Benefits, Recruiting, and Security
• Assist in delivery of high-quality solutions across multiple industries
• Huron requires a Bachelor’s Degree in a field related to this position or equivalent work experience
• Previous HR background
• Workday HCM Certified
• Hands on configuration experience with HCM, Payroll, Benefits, Recruiting, and Security
• Functional consultant with good knowledge of HR process and hands-on Workday configuration experience
• Subject Matter Expertise on HR processes, reports and integrations while identifying opportunities for automation and process improvements
• Previous client interfacing experience
• Previous Software implementation experience preferred
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Ability to manage multiple projects and initiatives simultaneously
• Strong interpersonal communication and phone skills
• Ability to collaborate with your team and clients and have a strong passion to grow
Location: US West Coast (Remote + 50% Travel)
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.