Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Workday Conversions & Integrations - Flexible Location
Category: Higher Education Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s thriving global footprint stems largely from our desire to drive Enterprise Solutions (ES) support to unprecedented levels. So we employ cutting-edge talent and give them every tool in the box—so they can think outside the box. We hire Oracle, Workday, and PeopleSoft functional specialists who are hard-wired to implement end-to-end ERP solutions. We assemble gifted consultants dedicated to healthcare and higher education and provide them every complex initiative available so they can help clients transform and flourish.
That’s where you come in…
Huron’s capacity to grow as an ES leader hinges on the ES team we assemble. But we’re also dedicated to your career objectives. Join our team as the expert you are now and ignite the career that you’ve always envisioned. Huron has the resources…the roadmap…the vision to get you there.
Construct solutions. Cultivate your expertise. Never stop evolving.
An indispensable role… Huron clients approach us with a unique set of challenges so we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types of expertise and knowledge who can uncover, untangle, and tackle the biggest challenges facing the industry. Our capable Associates lead project work streams utilizing Huron tools and methodologies and industry best practices —as well as innovative analytics and technologies to implement complex, comprehensive solutions. Skilled relationship builders, our Associates are responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations. They collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Everyone works in symphony to achieve a common objective: create and implement viable technology solutions. Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience…and that translates to career growth.
Let’s get to work – together.
- Minimum 2 years experience developing Workday Integrations or working in a data conversion role
Preferred Skills & Experience
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in HR Management, Business Management, Computer Science, Engineering, Information Systems or related areas or equivalent work experience
- Workday certification in at least one of the following: Integrations, Reporting or Studio
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
- Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
- Strong analytical skills and tools such as excel used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
This position requires weekly travel.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.