Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Workday Change Management - Flexible Location
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Higher Education Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s thriving global footprint stems largely from our desire to drive Enterprise Solutions (ES) support to unprecedented levels. So we employ cutting-edge talent and give them every tool in the box—so they can think outside the box. We hire Oracle, Workday, and PeopleSoft functional specialists who are hard-wired to implement end-to-end ERP solutions. We assemble gifted consultants dedicated to healthcare and higher education and provide them every complex initiative available so they can help clients transform and flourish.
That’s where you come in…
Huron’s capacity to grow as an ES leader hinges on the ES team we assemble. But we’re also dedicated to your career objectives. Join our team as the expert you are now and ignite the career that you’ve always envisioned. Huron has the resources…the roadmap…the vision to get you there.
Construct solutions. Cultivate your expertise. Never stop evolving.
Change Management Associates in the Enterprise Solutions consulting (ES) practice assist clients with the planning and implementation of Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials and Student software. The Change Management Associate plays an important role in projects focusing on all changes to systems, business processes, and technology, organization structures and job roles. This individual implements change management plans and strategies that maximize employee engagement and minimize employee resistance. The Associate leads sub-teams, delivers materials, executes end user networks and assists in identifying change actions that should be incorporated into the overall project plan.
This role requires significant travel.
• Participate on the change management team, ensuring the project succeeds by increasing adoption and usage
• Act as coach to unit fiscal officers and HR professionals, helping them fulfill the role of change agents
• Collaborate with functional team members to assist in identifying process changes, learning future state processes and system functionality, and educating end users on their new roles and business processes
• Provide input to project communications and serve as a resource to the Communications Lead for content and review
• Document a well-structured training curriculum for a set of functionality including audience analysis, transition materials, and detailed business process/system training modules using various training methods and tools
• Create training materials utilizing common training development tools for business process and system training
• Deliver training via multiple vehicles, such as in-person, web-ex and video
• Support end users upon go-live via support labs, help desk and updates to training materials
*You can be located anywhere in the U.S.
- Minimum 2 years experience in prior roles utilizing Workday, PeopleSoft, Lawson, or SAP directly
Preferred Skills & Experience:
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree in HR Management, Business Management and Organizational Behavior, Information Systems or related areas or equivalent work experience
- Experience in one or more of the following areas: Workday Human Capital Management (HCM), Financials or Student functional configuration and implementation or technical integration
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
- Ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
- Strong analytical skills and tools such as excel used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.