Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Consulting Associate - Oracle ERP Cloud
Job ID: 1909
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Associates are responsible to assist clients with the planning and implementation of Oracle ERP Cloud software. In this role, associates will work under a project manager in conjunction with other Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, conversion, training, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel.
Associates are responsible to:
• Demonstrate proficiency in the following:
o Chart of accounts design
o Software configuration
o Identification of business process modifications
o Design document creation
o Test script identification/execution
o End-user training development and execution
• Prepare and deliver presentations to clients
• Develop work plans
• Complete complex system-related analyses
• Write basic reports with minimal supervision
• Provide support in the presentation of recommendations and deliverables
• Suggest approaches and solutions for solving problems that arise within the engagement
• Contribute to firm strategy through participation in numerous internal work groups and committees
• Lead business process workshops/CRPs and requirements gathering sessions and support clients in defining relevant processes
• Analyze business requirements and develop effective configuration solutions.
• Hands on experience writing fast formulas
• Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, economics, or related field
• 3-5 years of related experience with Oracle implementation experience
• Project implementation experience in one or more of the following areas: Oracle ERP Cloud offerings including Financials, PPM, HCM, SCM, Procurement, and CRM.
• Experience as a functional application specialist
• Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
• The ability to establish credibility in the eyes of senior-level, financially literate university and hospital executives on the basis of expertise, maturity, and professionalism
• The ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
• Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
• The ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration.
• Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams.
• A desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies.
• Willingness to travel 80% of the time.
This position can be based in any major US city.
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?