Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Oracle ERP Cloud
Category: Business Advisory Consulting, Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Financial Services Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
An indispensable role… Our clients approach us with a unique set of complex challenges to forge strategy and operations with technology. So, we are constantly on the look-out for outstanding consultants with different types of expertise and knowledge who are passionate about uncovering, untangling, and tackling the biggest challenges facing the industry. Our capable Associates utilize Huron tools, methodologies and best practices in the selection, planning and implementation of leading enterprise software and analytics solutions.
Skilled relationship builders, our Associates are responsible for project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentations. They collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Our Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience and world-class training and development…that translates to career growth. Huron is big enough to offer the opportunity and exposure you need for your career growth—but small enough to give you individual attention for your professional development.
Let’s get to work – together.
- 3-5 years of related experience with Oracle implementation experience
- Project implementation experience in one or more of the following areas: Oracle Cloud ERP offerings including Financials, Purchasing, Project Portfolio Management (PPM), and/or Accounting Hub
- Experience as a functional application specialist
- Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- The ability to train and participate in the professional development of Huron staff in both project-management and technical dimensions
- The ability to contribute on multiple projects of differing scale and duration
- Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
- A desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, economics, or related field
- Willingness to travel 80% of the time
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.