Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Consulting Associate - Oracle DRM
Job ID: 3176
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
*This role can be based in any major US city.*
The Oracle DRM Associate is responsible for delivery of DRM consulting projects and shows a demonstrated propensity of technical and functional proficiency in the design and development of enterprise-wide master data applications.
The Oracle DRM Associate will also:
• Build and deploy master data solutions for Huron client engagements
• Build and deploy data governance procedures for Huron client engagements
• Work effectively on a team with Huron leadership and peers as well as client personnel
• 1-3 years of master data analysis, design, implementation, and support of master data management applications and familiarity with EPM/BI applications.
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/Management or Information Systems or equivalent
• Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Management (Hyperion-DRM/previously Hyperion MDM/Razza) or Experience with Oracle-Hyperion Data Relationship Governance (DRG)
• Knowledge of workflow applications preferred
• Familiarity with Oracle’s Service Oriented Architecture, Hyperion EPM applications, and Oracle DRG (DRM Workflow).
• Familiarity with concepts of functional governance.
Additional Preferred Skill Requirements:
• Has successfully participated in large-scale MDM and Enterprise Performance Management solutions
• Has strong presentation and collaborative skills and can communicate all aspects of the job requirements, including the creation of formal documentation /deliverables
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent organizational, time-management, and communication skills
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.