Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, OFSAA - Nationwide
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Financial Services Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. The Consulting Associate (OFSAA) will be responsible for assisting in all aspects of system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
The Consulting Associate (OFSAA) will also be responsible to:
• Interpret client business needs and translate them into application and operational requirements.
• Consult on data integration and data reporting considerations
• Provide technical/functional assistance in identifying, evaluating, and developing systems and procedures that meet user-defined requirements.
• Build detail design documents to help in the application build effort
• Support development staff by assisting with functionality questions, addressing testing issues, training on product deployment and delivery functions, as assigned.
• Deliver successful implementation, data design, and data validation for OFSAA and its various suite of applications ranging from PFT, FTP, LRM, ALM, FCCM, and Customer Insight for clients
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in technology consulting
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
• Experience with the installation of software components of 3-tier systems (Application server, Web server, Database Server)
• Experience with various operating systems including Windows, Unix, and Linux
• Some(Intermediate) SQL/PL SQL knowledge
• Knowledge of Oracle RDBMS Management
• Knowledge of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) strongly preferred
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of financial process and functional processes
• Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Management Information Systems, Computer Science or similar or equivalent experience
• Willingness to travel up to 80%
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.