Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Healthcare Revenue Cycle - Any US City
Job ID: 5006
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
When you look back on your legacy 10 years from now, 15 years from now…what will you see? Huron healthcare associates have the answer. “I developed strategies for health systems that navigated the complexities of an ever-changing environment”…”I helped clients gain insights, set direction, reduce complexity, operate efficiently and build a healthy organizational culture”…”I was on the forefront of clinical transformation helping clients deliver exceptional patient care while minimizing costs”…”I was on the cutting edge—building population health models, embracing new payment structures and leveraging the latest technologies.”
Our approach to our clients’ business is rooted in our belief that change is an opportunity, not an obstacle. Are you ready to re-imagine your future…redefine your purpose? If so, you’ve come to the right place.
Your legacy begins now… with unbridled inspiration to effect meaningful change.
An indispensable role… Huron clients approach us with a unique set of challenges. Our capable Associates then lead project work streams utilizing Huron tools and methodologies—as well as innovative analytics and technologies--to implement complex, comprehensive solutions. Skilled relationship builders, our Associates collaborate with client staff and leadership while managing and mentoring junior Huron staff. Everyone works in symphony to achieve a common objective: create and implement viable solutions. Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience…and that translates to career growth.
Begin your career with forward motion... Huron prides itself on being a firm big enough to boast a global footprint…yet not too big to hinder our entrepreneurial spirit. A career with Huron allows you to benefit from our established methodology while being innovative in applying the newest technologies in healthcare (e.g., RPA, machine learning). This allows everyone to make an impact and gives you access to a multitude of career paths both within and beyond revenue cycle. We’re dedicated to helping you reach your true potential…so prepare for an exciting career!
How far can you go? Create your future at Huron.
- Exceptional ability to prioritize, organize, and meet tight deadlines for multiple concurrent tasks and client requests, while delegating and overseeing the work of junior team members
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills to synthesize complex data sets and implement recommendations resulting in measurable performance improvement and successful organizational change
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to effectively summarize information, present findings to internal and client leadership, and influence key stakeholders
- Direct supervisory experience including coaching, mentorship and performance management
- Current permanent U.S. work authorization required
- Bachelor's degree required
- A minimum of 3 years relevant project implementation experience leading work streams in a team-based environment; preferably within a professional services or hospital/clinic setting
- Willingness and ability to travel every week (Monday-Thursday with occasional onsite Fridays) and work extended hours as needed
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.