Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consulting Associate, Financial Advisory - Boston
Category: Business Advisory Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Our Financial Advisory team advises client companies on restructuring & turnaround, performance improvement and commercial dispute advisory engagements. We work consistently in middle market and have expertise across industries including industrials, retail and consumer goods, energy, healthcare.
We are seeking an Associate with commercial dispute or forensic accounting experience to join our team in Boston.
An indispensable role… Our capable Associates lead project work streams utilizing Huron tools and methodologies—as well as innovative analytics and technologies--to implement complex, comprehensive solutions. Skilled relationship builders, our Associates collaborate with client staff and leadership. Associates gain valuable, hands-on consulting experience…and that translates to career growth.
Begin your career with forward motion... Huron prides itself on being a firm big enough to boast a global footprint…yet not too big to preserve our entrepreneurial spirit. This allows everyone to make an impact and gives you access to a multitude of career paths. We’re dedicated to helping you reach your true potential…so prepare for an exciting career!
Let’s get to work – together.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the areas of commercial dispute advisory, forensic accounting, financial advisory consulting, or accounting advisory services
- Demonstrate a high-level of proficiency with: 13 week cash flow forecast, integrated 3 statement financials, financial reporting (monthly operating reports, statements & schedules), operational improvement and overhead analysis, and pitchbook preparation
- Strong project and client management skills and ability to think strategically and help clients assess their problems
- BS/BA degree in Accounting, Finance or Economics and current permanent U.S. work authorization
- Willingness to travel 80-100% of the time
- Have or working toward one or more of the following certifications: CPA, CIRA, CTP, CFA, CDB
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.