Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Consulting Associate - EPM (Planning/PBCS)
Job ID: 1503
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
*This role may be based in any major US city.*
In this role, you will work with Huron and client team members throughout the entire implementation lifecycle, including planning, configuration, design, build, testing, training, change management, go-live and post-production support. This position requires significant travel. Responsible for all aspects of Hyperion system implementation including requirement gathering, application design, application configuration and implementation.
This position can be based anywhere in the US
• Ability to develop and maintain project plan
• Translate business needs into practical solutions.
• Responsible for building best practices within planning, forecasting and reporting processes and implementing new performance reporting, planning and forecasting processes within the Hyperion Planning toolset.
• Tuning and optimization of Planning and Essbase applications
• Design and build of reports using Hyperion Financial Reporting.
• Provide expertise in Hyperion Planning and/or Essbase related to outlines, calculations, load rules, Web Forms, Smart View, Partitions, Security, and application validation.
• Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree a plus, concentration in Finance or Accounting is preferred
• At least 2-5 years’ experience with Hyperion Planning (or PBCS) and Essbase
• At least 2-5 years’ experience in analyzing requirements, writing functional specifications, conducting tests, troubleshooting issues and interfacing with business users
• Experience with Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase in both development and administrative roles
• Experience with automation scripts (MaxL) and integration of the full Hyperion suite.
• Extensive knowledge of Excel, Essbase Spreadsheet Add-in and SmartView.
• Excellent written and communication skills
• Extensive knowledge of financial process and functional processes
• Essbase aggregate storage experience is a plus(ASO)
• Ability to travel (up to 80%)
• Familiarity with entire Hyperion EPM Suite
• Industry vertical experience
• Oracle Certifications
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.