Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Consultants, PeopleSoft Campus Solutions (Student Records) -Flexible Location
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Higher Education Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Higher education provides students (whether entering through mahogany doors or cyberspace) a neon arrow that flashes: Your future this way… So when institutions require our help with institutional strategy, business operations, research enterprise, student success, or enterprise systems integration —or any other roadblock that challenges their ability to provide the awe-inspiring education that defines them—our consultants serve as “first responders”—providing leadership, solutions and measured results.
Our legacy is rooted in the industry – bringing an unmatched level of expertise and experience in higher education. Yet we challenge the status quo and empower our clients to think more deeply about the future. From vision to execution, we enable our clients to identify and realize unique opportunities to drive higher levels of performance and impact.
It’s a noble role we execute with pride—one that shapes education globally.
Huron has significant Oracle, PeopleSoft, and Workday expertise and is the largest and fastest-growing consulting firm in North America. Huron has recently created the Student Lifecycle Solutions practice. With inspiring capabilities in student lifecycle strategy, organization, business process improvement, project management and student information system implementation, Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential. The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
• Consulting Associate: project work stream delivery, work plan management, analytics, reporting and client interface/presentation, manage the work of Analysts
• Consulting Manager: client project delivery management, relationship management, team leadership
- Bachelor’s or advanced degree in information systems, accounting, finance, business, economics, or related field
- Current work authorization required
- Functional Project implementation experience with PeopleSoft Campus Solutions modules
- First-hand experience with at least two of the following modules: Student Records, Admissions, Financial Aid, Academic Advising and Fundraising
- Weekly travel (Monday - Thursday) required
Preferred Skills & Experience
-Excellent communication skills - oral and written - and the interpersonal skills needed quickly to establish relationships of trust and collaboration
- Excellent time-management and prioritization skills
- Ability to manage multiple projects of differing scale and duration
- Strong analytical skills used to translate information from meetings into documentation that can be shared with meeting participants and project teams
- Desire and willingness to learn new tools, techniques, concepts, and methodologies
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.