Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Client Relationship Owner, Healthcare Software Group - Portland, Oregon
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Join Huron and use technology to solve Healthcare business problems. Dive into innovative and customizable solutions that utilize Huron’s expertise in healthcare software and technology. Huron’s Healthcare Software Group (HHSG) offers diverse and cutting-edge opportunities thanks to our partnerships with leading national healthcare systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals and physician practices. By using your technical prowess, you’ll expand your skills in building, implementing, and supporting Huron’s next generation of healthcare software tools and provide solutions that affect sustainable, substantial change.
At Huron, you have the opportunity to discover your professional passions by being an integral part of our teams and getting exposure to a variety of projects.
Make a lasting impact in Healthcare technology on Huron’s diverse teams!
Huron is seeking individuals with a passion for building strong client relationships and solving complex business problems. Our Client Relationship Owners (CRO’s) come from diverse backgrounds and have an immediate opportunity to lead, innovate, and make a lasting impact for our clients. As a Client Relationship Owner, you build strong rapport with stakeholders in your portfolio, remotely working with them to define and prioritize requests and act as a trusted technical adviser for functional solution designs that meet evolving business needs over time.
Responsibilities of a Client Relationship Owner include the following:
- Translates functional business requirements into technical solutions. This individual can have very detailed, value add conversations with both client business leaders about their needs and with technical resources when discussing technical solution design. This includes real time translating between these two groups of people.
- Leads calls, sets and guides agenda holding a variety of participants accountable to various deliverables and timetables. Independently drives client initiatives forward ensuring completion of previously agreed upon promises. Drives clarity of ownership, next steps and timelines in ambiguous situations, coordinating work efforts across varied groups. Proactively highlights risk and establishes contingency plans to address them. Sets clear expectations with team for meeting objectives.
- Cultivates and maintains ownership of client relationships as a trusted technical adviser. Demonstrates ability to establish relationships with external stakeholders at the manager, director and executive level, taking ownership for client satisfaction. Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment and emotional intelligence in handling complex interactions with internal and external stakeholders. Anticipates client needs and delivers consistent and exceptional service.
You will be part of a dynamic team focused not only on the needs of the client, but also on offering you opportunities that align with your interests. We want to support you as you pursue your professional development objectives.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive company culture and the quality of talent within our organization. The variety of backgrounds on our teams are what make our solutions successful and pushes our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, diverse, and talented group of people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in order to meet the high expectations of both our clients and ourselves. At Huron you will make a positive difference and achieve your potential.
Join Huron’s premier Healthcare Software team and be prepared to make a difference fast!
• 1- 3 years of previous experience in a technical account management role. Candidate should have exposure in the fulfillment of technical work for a portfolio of clients or for 3-5 simultaneous engagements.
• 3+ years of experience within support, implementation, consulting, or related customer-service position.
• Previous experiences managing formal or informal project plans
• Basic understanding of relational database architectures and tools. Practical experience using SQL Server and T-SQL is preferred.
• Basic skills using Microsoft business products are required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows, SharePoint)
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.