Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Client Relationship Owner, Healthcare Software Group - Portland, Oregon
Category: Healthcare Consulting, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Join Huron and use technology to solve Healthcare business problems. Dive into innovative and customizable solutions that utilize Huron’s expertise in healthcare software and technology. Huron’s Healthcare Software Group (HHSG) offers diverse and cutting-edge opportunities thanks to our partnerships with leading national healthcare systems, academic medical centers, community hospitals and physician practices. By using your technical prowess, you’ll expand your skills in building, implementing, and supporting Huron’s next generation of healthcare software tools and provide solutions that affect sustainable, substantial change.
At Huron, you have the opportunity to discover your professional passions by being an integral part of our teams and getting exposure to a variety of projects.
Make a lasting impact in Healthcare technology on Huron’s diverse teams!
Huron is seeking individuals with a passion for building strong client relationships and solving complex business problems. Our Client Relationship Owners (CRO’s) come from diverse backgrounds and have an immediate opportunity to lead, innovate, and make a lasting impact for our clients. As a CRO, you build strong rapport with clients in your portfolio, remotely working with them to define and prioritize requests and act as a trusted technical advisor for functional solution designs that meet evolving business needs over time.
Responsibilities of a CRO include the following:
- Cultivates and maintains ownership of client relationships as a trusted technical advisor. Coordinates all communication relating to Huron Healthcare software products leveraging direct communication and a commitment to partner.
- Independently drives client initiatives forward, monitors client utilization, throughput and backlog.
Asks for assistance from expert resources (i.e. Subject Matter Experts). Anticipates client needs and delivers consistent and exceptional service.
- Completes comprehensive and efficient requirements gathering and solution design. Balances solution sustainability with stakeholder objectives and produces deliverables that generate value.
- Operates as initial point of escalation for colleagues for service or quality issues relating to assigned clients. Drives clarity of ownership, next steps and timelines in ambiguous situations, coordinating work efforts across varied groups. Escalates risks proactively to Lead or Manager.
- Pursues quality of service delivery through comprehensive and efficient testing of changes, understanding the potential impacts of untested software changes to the business of our clients and holding others accountable to these same expectations.
- Manages project plans holding a variety of participants accountable to various deliverables and timetables. Is ultimately responsible for ensuring completion of previously agreed upon transition or go-live dates.
Client Focus and Communication:
- Professionally manages complex interactions with internal and external clients (e.g., Field and Product Services stakeholders, client managers and executives and system coordinators. Models key client service concepts (e.g., responsiveness, professionalism, attention to detail, follow-through) for rest of team.
- Leads calls with clients and/or project teams (daily, weekly or bi-weekly depending on the specific needs). Leads discussions on gathering requirements, issues management, project planning and effort estimation. Proactively highlights risk and establishes contingency plans to address them. Sets clear expectations with team for meeting/interaction objectives.
- Demonstrates ability to establish relationships with external stakeholders at the manager or executive level and takes ownership for client satisfaction at this level.
- The majority of contact will be with our clients all across the country as well as other Huron personnel, in the Field and in Product Services.
- Consistently demonstrates excellent judgment and emotional intelligence in handling difficult challenges associated with the role. Is respected by all in company for integrity, demeanor and leadership.
- Makes positive contributions beyond scope of responsibilities. Builds team spirit and loyalty of team members to the company and each other.
- Champions and drives dissemination of key knowledge and skills throughout department and to stakeholders with common client assignments. Ability to draw on expertise of self and others, to advance team and department performance in solution quality and client service.
- Consistently seeks opportunities to provide improved leverage to lead or manager.
- Celebrates peer and team successes and fosters similar mindset across team.
You will be part of a dynamic team focused not only on the needs of the client, but also on offering you opportunities that align with your interests. We want to support you as you pursue your professional development objectives.
We pride ourselves on our inclusive company culture and the quality of talent within our organization. The variety of backgrounds on our teams are what make our solutions successful and pushes our employees to be creative and innovative in their approach. You will work with an incredibly bright, diverse, and talented group of people. We hold ourselves to the highest standards of professionalism in order to meet the high expectations of both our clients and ourselves. At Huron you will make a positive difference and achieve your potential.
Join Huron’s premier Healthcare Software team and be prepared to make a difference fast!
• 1- 3 years of previous experience in a technical account management role. Candidate should have exposure in the fulfillment of technical work for a portfolio of clients or for 3-5 simultaneous engagements.
• 3+ years of experience within support, implementation, consulting, or related customer-service position.
• Previous experiences managing formal or informal project plans
• Basic understanding of relational database architectures and tools. Practical experience using SQL Server and T-SQL is preferred.
• Basic skills using Microsoft business products are required (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Visio, Windows, SharePoint)
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.