Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Job ID: 3072
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways. Huron’s corporate team members collaborate with the business to extend their wealth of knowledge and expertise across a vast arena: Human Resources, Marketing, Finance, Technology, Legal, and Facilities. From strategy to execution they solve immediate challenges while crafting future approaches. It’s a vital evolutionary circle…one that explains why we profoundly value our corporate team—and why we seek out only the most committed individuals.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Huron Talent Acquisition (TA) team serves as a trusted advisor and business partner to Huron’s leaders for recruitment at the universities across the nation. As one of the fastest growing consulting firms, our TA team plays a vital role in aligning Huron’s business objectives with talent.
Our internal structure is designed to provide world class solutions and capabilities through our team of coordinators, advanced researchers, and sourcing and recruiting experts. Our collaborative high-performing culture continuously focuses our team on client service excellence, full-cycle recruiting process effectiveness, a brand-defining candidate experience, modern talent assessment methods and tools, and new hire onboarding and integration programs that ensure a successful start.
• Bachelor's degree required
• Minimum of 2 years of relevant Recruiting experience or Professional Services industry experience; campus recruiting experience is preferred
• Based in Chicago, IL
• Willingness to travel moderately during busy season
• Must be authorized to permanently work in the United States without visa sponsorship now or in the future
• Full cycle recruiting experience providing expertise and successfully influencing business leaders
• Change agility and strong attention to detail in order to oversee multiple priorities, drive desired results and maintains client and team satisfaction
• Thrive in a collaborative environment with the ability to capitalize on a diverse group of professional skills and personalities
• Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication and presentation skills
• Proficiency in MS Office programs and tools (Word, Outlook, Excel) and ATS technology (Huron uses Avature)
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.