Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
CRM Analyst - Studer Group
Category: Healthcare Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
A career in healthcare is more than a profession—it’s a calling. It requires a desire to do purposeful, worthwhile work and make a difference. A career at Studer Group, a Huron Solution, let’s you do just that.
Imagine partnering with organizations to help them build a sustainable culture that promotes accountability, fosters innovation, and consistently delivers a great patient experience and best quality outcomes over time. At Studer Group, you’ll find yourself empowering organizations to respond to new initiatives in this era of continuous change.
Our values - integrity, collaboration, impact, intellectual curiosity, inclusion, excellence and humility - reflect in everything we do. Our high standards and commitment to community drive us to provide exceptional service and hardwire an engaged culture for strong performance. We thrive off helping organizations gain a deep sense of purpose and accomplish great outcomes. And nobody brings this mission to life quite like Studer Group.
The CRM Analyst supports the organization's mission by serving as the primary SalesForce support for Studer Group. The ideal candidate will partner with the Sales Force Optimization Leader to execute, monitor and audit business development team processes.
- Onboard and train new and existing SalesForce users.
- Serve as the key resource for ensuring data integrity and ongoing facilitation of data cleansing and successful proforma-to-opportunity process.
- Audit CRM records to ensure users follow established business processes and ensure data integrity for reporting and analysis purposes.
- Generate and publish weekly, monthly and quarterly business development updates.
- Analyze market trends and competition to implement changes to marketing and business development strategies based on analysis and feedback.
- Collaborate and work in close partnership with the business development team to develop and document solutions that solve and improve business processes within the CRM environment adhering to change management process.
- Participate in cross funtional-teams to define business requirements to meet organizational needs, communicate often and effectively across all teams.
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Computer Sciences or related field (an equivalent combination of related education, training and experience may be considered)
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in database management or IT Support
- Minimum of 1 year of experience supporting CRM solutions preferably SalesForce
- Strong knowledge of MS Office, specifically Excel
- Ability to work self-directed in a fast-paced environment with a passion for data quality and data analysis
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to manage multiple projects and deadlines simulteanously
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.