Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Manager
Job ID: 2806
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
The Business Intelligence and Analytics (BIA) Manager is responsible for leading client engagements through all phases including scoping project, defining project requirements, project delivery, risk mitigation and project management. The BIA Manager is also responsible for assisting in practice development opportunities and supporting thought leadership in the marketplace.
*This role can be based anywhere in the US*
• 5+ years’ experience in Business Intelligence and/or Enterprise Performance Management
• Excellent communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
• Excellent analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Prior consulting experience including full lifecycle development
• Strong client management skills
• Experience with Oracle and Hyperion tools
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), or another reporting tool such as Business Objects or Cognos
• Experience creating project plans and performing gap analyses
• Experience with data modeling data warehousing
• Experience with Cloud-based analytics
• Expertise in 1 or more database technologies
• Expertise in 1 or more ETL technologies
• Expertise in 1 or more reporting technologies
• Proven ability to manage a team of 3-5 resources (or more)
• Ability to provide coaching and mentoring to junior resources
• Willingness to travel 80%
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Mathematics required
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.