Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Business Intelligence and Analytics Associate
Job ID: 1938
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Associate is responsible for participating in and/or leading all aspects of application design, assessment of project requirements and required deliverables to identify the best solution for our clients. The ideal candidate will leverage state of the art technologies to design, deploy and deliver strategic BI solutions that provide competitive advantages to our clients by leveraging data as a key differentiator.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence and/or Enterprise Performance Management
• Excellent communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
• Excellent analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Strong client management skills
• Experience with Oracle and Hyperion tools
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), or another reporting tool such as Business Objects or Cognos
• Experience with data warehousing, and data modeling
• ETL tools and technology experience
• Experience with reporting technologies
• Ability to provide mentoring to junior resources
• Willingness to travel 80%
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Mathematics required
• Prior experience within a consulting organization
• Experience with Oracle Data Integrator or another ETL tool such as Informatica or DataStage
• Experience with Cloud based analytics
• Experience with data visualization tools
• Experience with Hadoop
Additional Valuable Technical Expertise:
• Big Data platforms: HortonWorks, Cloudera
• Data Modeling Methodologies: Kimball or Inmon
• ETL technologies: ODI, Informatica, DataStage, SAP Data Services, Ab Initio, Microstrategy, Alteryx, SSIS
• Reporting Technologies: OBIEE, Oracle BI Cloud Services, Oracle BI Apps, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion, SSRS
• Data Visualization tools: Endeca, Tableau, Qlik
• Experience with statistical analysis tool such as SAS or R
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.