Job ID: 1938
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Job Solution Group Description:
Business Intelligence is not just about data or governance processes. Simply put, Business Intelligence is about questions and answers. In a society where we are drowning in information and starved for good analysis, Business Intelligence helps organizations continuously measure, plan, and act through the use of reporting and analysis tools. Huron provides a cutting edge data analytics approach that can allow your organization to realize the value of collaborating internal corporate data and transactional data mixed in with the ever-increasing amount of social media and unstructured content.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
The Business Intelligence and Analytics Associate is responsible for participating in and/or leading all aspects of application design, assessment of project requirements and required deliverables to identify the best solution for our clients. The ideal candidate will leverage state of the art technologies to design, deploy and deliver strategic BI solutions that provide competitive advantages to our clients by leveraging data as a key differentiator.
• 3-5 years’ experience in Business Intelligence and/or Enterprise Performance Management
• Excellent communication, collaboration and teamwork skills
• Excellent analytical ability and strong problem solving skills
• Strong client management skills
• Experience with Oracle and Hyperion tools
• Experience with Oracle Business Intelligence Applications (OBIA), Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE), or another reporting tool such as Business Objects or Cognos
• Experience with data warehousing, and data modeling
• ETL tools and technology experience
• Experience with reporting technologies
• Ability to provide mentoring to junior resources
• Willingness to travel 80%
• Bachelor’s Degree in MIS, Accounting, Finance, Engineering, Computer Science, and/or Mathematics required
• Prior experience within a consulting organization
• Experience with Oracle Data Integrator or another ETL tool such as Informatica or DataStage
• Experience with Cloud based analytics
• Experience with data visualization tools
• Experience with Hadoop
Additional Valuable Technical Expertise:
• Big Data platforms: HortonWorks, Cloudera
• Data Modeling Methodologies: Kimball or Inmon
• ETL technologies: ODI, Informatica, DataStage, SAP Data Services, Ab Initio, Microstrategy, Alteryx, SSIS
• Reporting Technologies: OBIEE, Oracle BI Cloud Services, Oracle BI Apps, Cognos, Business Objects, Hyperion, SSRS
• Data Visualization tools: Endeca, Tableau, Qlik
• Experience with statistical analysis tool such as SAS or R