Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Business Development Manager (Salesforce - Toronto)
Category: Business Advisory, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
The Business Development Manager will be responsible to:
• Identify trendsetter ideas in SaaS, Sales Performance Management (SPM), Salesforce by researching industry and related events, publications, and announcements; tracking individual contributors and their accomplishments.
• Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
• Screen potential business deals by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials; evaluating options; resolving internal priorities; recommending equity investments.
• Develop negotiating strategies and positions by studying integration of new venture with company strategies and operations; examining risks and potentials; estimating partners' needs and goals.
• Close new business deals by coordinating requirements; developing and negotiating contracts; integrating contract requirements with business operations.
• Protect organization's value by keeping information confidential.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Enhance organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• 5-8 years successful sales experience (less years okay if very strong performance).
• Experience selling Salesforce solutions, either directly or through a consulting firm
• Strong network in Toronto preferred
• Strong technical aptitude
• Consultative selling skills
• Ability to understand and navigate through complex political environments
• Proven ability to meet and exceed a sales quota
• BS/BA required.
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?