Job ID: 2269
Category: Business Advisory, Technology, Sales
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
City: New York
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Job Practice Description:
Huron’s Enterprise Solutions and Analytics practice delivers solutions that help organizations manage and optimize their financial performance, operational efficiency, and client experience. With expertise in full-service enterprise performance management, business analytics, CRM, and big data professional services, Huron helps global clients across industries drive results and gain competitive advantage. Our comprehensive offerings include organizational improvements and software consulting leveraging both cloud and on-premise configurations. Huron is a Platinum level member of Oracle PartnerNetwork (OPN) and a Gold level partner of the Salesforce.com partner network.
Job Solution Group Description:
The world is always changing and full of uncertainty. As a finance executive, it is nearly impossible to anticipate every possible risk to the company, making it essential to have all the information you need to steer the business in the right direction while coping with the unknown.
We understand the financial organization, and the different roles, responsibilities, and relationships within it. In order to enable the finance organization to be successful at managing the business, Huron offers a unique and effective solution that renders a 360-degree view of the enterprise. From month-end reporting, to current year budgeting, forecasting and analysis, to long range or strategic planning; from the accountant or analyst, to the manager, to the executive, Huron uses the optimal combination of financial expertise and technological prowess to deliver end-to-end financial solutions that provide alignment across the different roles in the finance organization. As a result, your company can be productive when managing the business.
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
**This role may be based anywhere in the Northeast region of the United States**
This individual will be a Sales Leader (BDM) in the Northeast region of the United States, focused on consulting sales primarily through Oracle’s client base. Working closely with the Oracle sales organization during the software sales cycle, Huron is brought in at the implementation phase and, as such, is a trusted, respected partner who understands the many product offerings of Oracle, which include, but are not limited to, software for:
• Oracle ERP Cloud Financial Solutions
• Oracle EPM Cloud Solutions
• Legacy Hyperion On-Premise applications
• Business Intelligence
The success of a BDM will be contingent on having:
• Strong solution sales skills
• Deep understanding of the Oracle value proposition developed through strong relationships with Oracle’s sales organization
• Ability to smoothly transition the client from the Oracle sales organization to the Huron Analytics sales and implementation team
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the Offices of the CFO and CIO with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial transformation Success may be found selling through the Oracle sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful BDM will be tapped into a broad and deep CFO community in his/her region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets
• Partnering with internal Huron leaders to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
• Depth in and knowledge of the Oracle sales cycle and product offerings, or the equivalent
• Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions .
• Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
• Masterful ability at identifying client issues, setting priorities and providing solutions based upon Huron’s offerings.
• Minimum of 10 years of experience.
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA a plus