Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Business Development Manager, Business Intelligence - ES&A (Nationwide)
Category: Business Advisory Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
This individual will be a Sales Leader (BDM) within the United States near a major city/airport, focused on consulting sales primarily through Oracle’s client base. Working closely with the Business Intelligence sales organization.
The success of a BDM will be contingent on having:
- Strong solution sales skills
- Deep understanding of Big Data, Advanced Analytics, and Business Intelligence developed through strong relationships
- Ability to smoothly transition the client from the sales organization to the Huron Analytics sales and implementation team
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the Offices of the CFO and CIO with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial transformation Success may be found selling through the Oracle sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful BDM will be tapped into a broad and deep CFO community in his/her region.
Other responsibilities include:
- Prospecting and developing new clients to expand and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities
- Building relationships within the Oracle ecosystem
- Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets
- Partnering with internal Huron leaders to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients
- Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices
- Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis
- Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
- Depth in and knowledge of Big Data, Advanced Analytics, Business Intelligence and product offerings selling experience
- Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions.
- Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
- Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
- Demonstrated past success in selling BI and data warehouse projects
- Masterful ability at identifying client issues, setting priorities and providing solutions based upon Huron’s offerings.
- Oracle, Tableau, and Microsoft experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience.
- Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA a plus
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.