Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Business Development Manager, Anaplan - Nationwide
Job ID: 4210
Category: Enterprise Solutions & Analytics Consulting, Sales, Technology
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Consulting companies are not all created equal and while Huron values a humble attitude, we don’t mind admitting one fact: the collective experience of our colleagues and our global footprint gives us a distinct edge in the Enterprise Solutions & Analytics arena. Because our clients rely on Huron’s forward-thinking perspective, we take the brightest consultants and immerse them in a collaborative culture that fosters brilliance.
As a leader of cloud implementations, we have significant Oracle, Workday, and Salesforce expertise and are the largest and fastest-growing EPM firm in North America. With inspiring capabilities in Enterprise Performance Management (EPM), Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP), Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Business Intelligence, Data Integration (and so much more), Huron guarantees to ignite your true potential.
The innovation and insight we develop today become the solutions of tomorrow.
**This role may be based anywhere in the United States**
This individual will be a National Business Development Manager focused on consulting sales primarily through Anaplan. Working closely with the Anaplan sales organization during the software sales cycle to bring help bring in Huron to assist with the process both during and after the cycle. Leveraging both Anaplan and Huron relationships and strengths, this role will be expected to help position Huron to provide value added services and solutions leveraging the Anaplan platform to drive sales.
The success of a BDM will be contingent on having:
• Strong solution sales skills
• Deep understanding of the Anaplan value proposition developed through strong relationships with Anaplan’s sales organization
• Ability to liaison with Huron sales and service line leadership and align to Anaplan sales organization
• Ability to develop Anaplan leads independently, work with the sales organization throughout the cycle or smoothly transition the client from the Anaplan sales organization to the Huron sales and services team
The individual will sell consulting and advisory services to the Offices of the CFO, CIO and others primarily in the Finance, Sales and Supply Chain planning processes with regards to leveraging technology to enable financial and operational transformation. Success may be found selling through the Anaplan sales organization or directly to the end user. If focused on the end user, the successful BDM will be tapped into broad and deep relationships in his/her region.
Other responsibilities include:
• Prospecting and developing new clients to expand and maintain an extensive pipeline of qualified new client opportunities
• Achieving annual sales goals and market penetration targets
• Partnering with internal Huron leaders to introduce Huron’s solutions to clients
• Co-developing client strategies with Sales and Marketing leadership and other practices
• Defining growth opportunities through industry, client, and competitor analysis
• Assuring high levels of client service and satisfaction
• In-depth knowledge of the Anaplan sales cycle and product offerings, or the equivalent
• Extensive experience in selling professional services solutions .
• Proven ability to build and sustain long term relationships with clients to drive revenue.
• Extensive experience in the development and execution of the sales process to close the business deal through executive level contacts.
• Masterful ability at identifying client issues, setting priorities and providing solutions based upon Huron’s offerings.
• Undergraduate Degree (e.g. BA, BS). MBA a plus
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.