Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Job ID: 2804
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The Huron ELS Billing Analyst has the primary responsibility of executing Huron ELS client billing and ensuring all customer requests are answered/completed. Supplementary responsibilities include executing the collections process for Huron ELS and providing Operation Director support on an as needed basis. Includes minor monthly and ad hoc reporting responsibilities. This position reports to the Corporate Billing/Revenue Manager.
• Perform client billing customer service
• Assist in management of working capital for Huron ELS
• Train Huron employees on billing processes and system usage
• Manage invoice retention compliance for Huron ELS
• Manages the collections process for Huron ELS
• Ad hoc reporting
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related work experience
• Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS-Office (Excel & Word)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Well organized with ability to work independently
• Effective communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
• Able to meet deadlines and multitask
• 1 to 3 years billing related experience
• Experience in professional services industry
• Client Accounting experience
• Knowledge of Elite financial systems
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.