Let’s Get to Work.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers long-term success for our clients. It takes genuine collaboration, deep expertise, and steady focus. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, long-lasting results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us. We are Huron. Let’s get to work.
Category: Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Higher Education
Opportunity Type: Campus
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
The Billing Analyst role is a combination of responsibilities that will provide the candidate with a well-rounded background of experience in an entry level operations position. Responsibilities include: client billing for Huron Software, Ecrt/Efacs and collections for both, ensuring all related customer requests are answered/resolved to the client’s satisfaction, providing Operation’s Manager support on an as needed basis to include some monthly and ad hoc reporting. Reception duties will include a variety of tasks as needed in of support of the Office Manager. To succeed in this role, the candidate will need to collaborate with the Operations, Services, Sales team and building management.
- Perform client billing for professional services-related work, software license sales, subscription services, maintenance and hosting-related services and support
- Perform and manage collections for all related invoices mentioned above
- Manage invoice retention compliance for Huron ELS
- Management of maintenance and hosting renewal process
- Part-time staffing of the reception desk
- Greeting visitors and notifying employees when guests arrive
- Answering and routing incoming phone calls
- Providing signature for and routing of deliveries and US Mail
- Providing support as needed for onsite meetings including but not limited to catering and coordination of logistics
- Providing support as needed for facility management
- Other reception duties as needed
- Bachelor degree with focus in accounting or finance
- Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated customer service skills
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workloads and ability to work independently
- Effective communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
- Able to meet deadlines and multitask
- 1 to 3 years billing-related experience
- Experience working in a professional services/software industry
- Client Accounting experience
- Customer service experience
- Knowledge of financial and CRM systems including but not limited to “Elite”, “Salesforce”
- Organizational Skills
- Customer Focus
- Communication Skills
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.