Category: Administrative, Finance/Accounting, Higher Education
Opportunity Type: Campus
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Huron Consulting Group stands out as one of the fastest growing financial and operational consulting firms in the industry serving clients in the healthcare, education, life sciences, and business sectors. Huron helps clients improve performance, transform the enterprise, reduce costs, leverage technology, process and review large amounts of complex data, address regulatory issues, recover from distress and stimulate growth. Our professionals employ their expertise in finance, operations, strategy and technology to provide our clients with specialized analyses and customized solutions that are tailored to address each client’s particular challenges and opportunities to deliver sustainable and measurable results.
At Huron, we know our legacy is dependent on our greatest asset, our people. We understand that when you are considering your next career opportunity, you are assessing how you can make the biggest impact and be challenged with the most rewarding work. Huron’s entrepreneurial spirit is captured in our values based culture. Simply, it’s an unwavering commitment to always do the right thing by its clients, people, shareholders and communities. Huron’s core values – integrity, pursuit of excellence, accountability, collaboration, passion - capture the essence of who we are, how employees interact with others, and how business is conducted. In doing so, our shared values promise alignment of actions, incentives and true results. It’s the Huron way.
What will your legacy be?
Where will your legacy take you?
We invite you to learn more about your career at Huron. Visit us at www.huronconsultinggroup.com
The Billing Analyst has the primary responsibility of executing Huron ELS Hillsboro office and Ecrt/Efacs client billing and collections, ensuring all related customer requests are answered/resolved to the client’s satisfaction. Interfacing with the Operations, Services and Sales team in Hillsboro will help the Analyst succeed with the primary responsibilities. Supplementary responsibilities include providing Operation’s Manager Support on an as needed basis to include some monthly and ad hoc reporting responsibilities. Additional responsibilities include support for Building Manager as they relate to reception duties.
• Perform client billing for professional services-related work, software license sales, subscription services, maintenance and hosting-related services and support
• Perform and manage collections for all related invoices mentioned above
• Manage invoice retention compliance for Huron ELS
• Ad hoc reporting and management of maintenance and hosting renewal process
• Office Reception duties, to be determined
• Bachelor degree in Accounting, Finance or related work experience
• Excellent PC skills, including proficiency in MS-Office (Excel, Word & PowerPoint)
• Strong problem solving skills
• Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize workloads and ability to work independently
• Effective communication skills (oral, written and presentation)
• Able to meet deadlines and multitask
• 1 to 3 years billing-related experience
• Experience working in a professional services/software industry
• Client Accounting experience
• Knowledge of financial and CRM systems including but not limited to “Elite”, “Salesforce”
• Organizational Skills
• Customer Focus
• Communication Skills