Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Analyst, Life Sciences UK (Cambridgeshire) -2019 start
Category: Life Sciences Consulting
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United Kingdom
City: St. Ives
Huron Consulting Group's Life Sciences practice, is hiring Analysts to join our team in Cambridgeshire (St. Ives).
Huron is a leading provider of strategic consulting and integrated solutions to pharmaceutical companies. Our 30 plus years’ experience of working with leading global companies informs our innovative thinking and collaborative approach. Our consulting services cover strategic market access and payer engagement, regulatory and risk management and capability building within pharma.
MAIN PURPOSE OF THE ROLE:
• Write a document according to the specification and within the schedule agreed with the client (and/or as briefed by the project leader)
• Resource content (internet searching; database searching; market, client or internal sources)
• Apply analytical and/or research skills to interpret data from multiple sources and structure a findings report
• Implement project and checking procedures to ensure quality drafts delivered to client, from authorship through to final document
• Client liaison, including meeting clients for work reviews, answering clients' telephone enquiries, writing meeting and contact reports
• Liaise with Informatics team for all artwork and production concerns and be aware of artwork and production techniques, including electronic publishing options.
• Liaise with Project Managers and/or Operations Manager re. personal workloads, project status and budgets
• Maintain awareness of advances in drug therapy and the pharmaceutical industry
KNOWLEDGE/EXPERIENCE REQUIRED FOR THE ROLE:
• Pharmacological, sciences or business degree – preferably Masters or PhD
• Some pharmaceutical consultancy or agency work experience
• Postgraduate research or teaching, data analysis or market research
• Analytical and editorial skills: ability to analyse and interpret scientific data, research and write structured reports, write to different styles, audiences and vehicles
• Organisational skills: ability to prioritise own workload; work to deadlines and under pressure
• Communication and interpersonal skills: ability to work in multiple teams or alone
• Computer literacy: ability to use Microsoft Office suite
Current permanent UK work authorization is required for this role.
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.