Create Your Future.
At Huron, we believe there’s a better way to achieve the type of change that delivers lasting success. It takes a steady focus and genuine collaboration of our teams to support our clients. It takes true partnership, from day one.
Sustainable, enduring change doesn’t just happen. It requires a dedicated partner to produce measurable, impactful results – results that improve performance today, help chart the course for tomorrow and prepare our clients for the challenges of the future.
It’s this passionate commitment to our clients’ success that drives us.
Administrative Assistant, Product Support, Beaverton
Job ID: 4708
Category: Corporate - Administrative, Corporate - Operations
Opportunity Type: Experienced
Country: United States
Job Type: Full-time Salary
Some equations prove quite simple: Join a high-growth company and you will enjoy abundant opportunities to shape the industry in unique, concrete ways.
If you’re aiming to maximize your potential, Huron will put a roadmap in your capable hands and say, simply, drive. You already possess the passion and expertise to achieve greatness. Now let us help get you there.
Real-world visibility. Top-notch opportunities. First-rate recognition.
Huron Beaverton (aka Click), a part of the Higher Education & Life Sciences Practice of Huron Consulting Group, focuses on software solutions for research administration and compliance. Click has a track record of successfully implementing grant management and regulatory compliance projects of significant scale and complexity at leading research institutions, academic medical centers and hospitals. Our Click Applications are designed to unify multiple research-related business processes into an integrated, comprehensive electronic solution. They are a leader in large-scale deployments with a client list that includes many of the largest National Institutes of Health (NIH)-funded research institutions.
This position provides assistance and support to the Product Support Engineering staff and to clients engaged on Product Support Issues through answering phones, reviewing initial submissions, requesting additional information or resources, and triaging to both internal and external departments. Primary goals are to help reduce interruptions for the Product Support Engineers and close the loop on issues by monitoring and communicating to Clients, Engineers, Management, and Product owners/decision makers. Independent judgement and excellent communication skills are required to manage expectations concerning outcomes that will create a favorable impression of the company and its products.
• Client support of Huron’s Click Applications through answering phone calls, emails, and acknowledgement of Incident Tracking system.
• Assist with initial information gathering, making recommendations to Knowledge Base articles, and triaging of issues to appropriate staff, department, or product owners.
• Help identifying product areas causing the most support burden and keeping the engineering and development teams aware of issues and progress.
• Consulting and setting expectations with clients on releases and incident dispositions.
• Help with librarian duties on creating, reviewing, and maintaining knowledge base articles as well as other publications from Product Support.
• 1-3 years of experience working in a technical or professional call center or answering service
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to work independently with little guidance
• Experience working with Internet Applications, Microsoft Office Products and ability to perform Data Entry at a reasonable pace
• Highly organized and able to create structured lists of different data activities and review lists weekly for updates and follow-up.
• Ability to apply judgement on security requests for access and information related to internal systems
• Ability to learn new concepts and acquire deeper knowledge of research and compliance applications and processes
At Huron, we’re redefining what a consulting organization can be. We go beyond advice to deliver results that last. We inherit our client’s challenges as if they were our own. We help them transform for the future. We advocate. We make a difference. And we intelligently, passionately, relentlessly do great work…together.
Are you the kind of person who stands ready to jump in, roll up your sleeves and transform ideas into action? Then come discover Huron.
Whether you have years of experience or come right out of college, we invite you to explore our many opportunities. Find out how you can use your talents and develop your skills to make an impact immediately. Learn about how our culture and values provide you with the kind of environment that invites new ideas and innovation. Come see how we collaborate with each other in a culture of learning, coaching, diversity and inclusion. And hear about our unwavering commitment to make a difference in partnership with our clients, shareholders, communities and colleagues.